Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by samson View Post
    I bought some of my shares for well over 100 DGC, 160 for some of them I think, some of them ( maybe half) I got for much less.

So I will be holding them forever unless that derisory 10 DGC per share offer is significantly changed.
    The 10 DGC offer is not meant to be derisory. It is based on the fact that I raised 500k DGC from about 50k shares. I am assuming you bought the really high priced shares from other people (such as on the exchange) and not from me. Those shares were bought for significantly less from me and so the mark up you paid went to whoever sold them, not to me.

Please calculate the average you paid per share and send it to me in a private message. Also please include the amount per share that you think is reasonable. I think we can work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by baritus View Post
    The 10 DGC offer is not meant to be derisory. It is based on the fact that I raised 500k DGC from about 50k shares. I am assuming you bought the really high priced shares from other people (such as on the exchange) and not from me. Those shares were bought for significantly less from me and so the mark up you paid went to whoever sold them, not to me.

Please calculate the average you paid per share and send it to me in a private message. Also please include the amount per share that you think is reasonable. I think we can work something out.

Im in the same boat, bought tons at a crazy price and tons cheap... Its been soo long ago!! How do we go about getting our totals on cave shares?

Quote Originally Posted by moreporknz View Post
    Im in the same boat, bought tons at a crazy price and tons cheap... Its been soo long ago!! How do we go about getting our totals on cave shares?
    Please check your PM.

I have some shares, but don't know how to go about claiming them, and I don't remember how many I had. I don't know if I want to sell them back, or keep them.

After making a deal with samson to buy back his shares, this project is officially under sole ownership. I'm not sure if it's still worth it to sell the software publicly, considering the potential liability and risk, but thanks to everyone who was part of this project and I hope the share buyback leaves you satisfied.
    Last edited by baritus; 05-31-2016 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baritus View Post
    After making a deal with samson to buy back his shares, this project is officially under sole ownership. I'm not sure if it's still worth it to sell the software publicly, considering the potential liability and risk, but thanks to everyone who was part of this project and I hope the share buyback leaves you satisfied.
    As Baritus mentioned above I settled everything with him regarding my holdings with the CryptoAve project recently.

I'm still interested in DGC and I have a couple of things which I'm working on that require some kind of decentralised storage mechanism.

There are two options for my upcoming long term project :

1 - A DHT type system based one something like the mainline DHT system using a Kademlia based system, etc
    2 - Some kind of blockchain storage mechanism.

How it works is kind of irrelevant but decentralisation is a must. In truth I'm leaning towards the DHT method where all DHT nodes are based on TOR but who knows, anything's possible.

Baritus I will sell you my shares. But i have no idea how many i got. I will try to find out from my bitcoin talk account. It should be in the private messages if i remember correctly.

Edit1: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?to...759#msg2805759 - Dont remember how many shares i get for that thou
    Edit2: Got it. It should be 400CAV shares based on our private messages on this forum.
    Last edited by Xmansk; 06-14-2016 at 07:13 AM. Reason: additional information

Just message me your DGC address for refund.

Hello baritus I have over 1k shares too ,can you please refund for me too ? Thnks .