Post The Digitalcoin Foundation Needs YOU

The newly re-formed Digitalcoin Foundation is on a mission to take the Digitalcoin project to the next level. Digitalcoin's history has it's share of fakes, scammers, slackers, and quitters, but through hard work and sheer determination, a few dedicated individuals have managed to keep the coin alive and healthy. Today begins a new phase in the evolution of Digitalcoin, and you can be a part of it.

The Digitalcoin Foundation consists of core members and associate members. There is currently a limit of one core member per country, and no limit on the number of associate members. 100% of annual member dues and contributions goes toward development, education, and marketing, with complete transparency into all spending. Core members set the standards, policies, and direction, and associate members have voting rights on key issues, and are given first opportunity to accept Foundation sponsored project work.

Your involvement in the Digitalcoin Foundation gives you direct influence over a very important social and technical revolution. Contributions of your time, effort, expertise, and money, are the building blocks, and your opinions direct the construction. Whether you have just learned about digital currencies, or you have been involved in the industry for years, YOU can make a difference. Take a huge step, and represent your country as a core member, or strengthen the organization as an associate member, or just integrate Digitalcoin into your project, and help us make history.

The Digitalcoin Foundation is currently accepting new members. If you would like to offer your expertise or financial support, please contact the Digitalcoin Foundation. Your involvement and contributions insure continued development, and gives you the opportunity to impact the direction of Digitalcoin's evolution.

Very nice article on a blog I follow...

The positive and perils of plurals

http://blog.epitomecoach.com/?p=113

TT

Membership in the Digitalcoin Foundation may seem like a big responsibility, and it is. There has to be an administrative level of membership. Folks who are responsible, even personally responsible, for things that we must keep in place for the project to stay alive like domain registration, servers, hosting accounts, etc..

But, there also needs to be others, hopefully many, who support the foundation and help out occasionally when they can, on things that interest them or in areas where they may have particular talents or abilities. Folks that have no real obligation, but do contribute ideas and work when they feel good about doing so, and have the time, but don't have a formal obligation.

If you would like to help out and can contribute some time and expertise, even on a limited basis, the Digitalcoin Foundation would welcome your participation as a Contributing Member. Work on a website, make a new ANN, donate some funds, whatever.

Please post here if you would like to contribute to the Digitalcoin project, and be a Contributing Member today.

TT

I like to join the DGC Foundation as a contributing member.
    DEBerEXH9izQKmJUiYJz6UwzYznk3fhwvb

A welcome addition. Your work has always been a part of Digitalcoin. I'll be starting some threads this weekend with some of the things we should start looking at doing, and looks like you've already gotten a jump start.

TT

I’m new to DGC and I’m basically just learning the ropes. However, if joining the foundation would help, I’d be willing to join. Do you have any ideas what my responsibilities would be if I joined?

Not ignoring you Cheyanne. We would love to have your involvement!

We're pretty informal at this point, and any talents you can bring would be sincerely appreciated.

We've considered trying to formalize membership and standards, but thinking it's still a little early for all that stuff, especially in the "crypto" environment, so any contributions you may be able to offer would be beneficial.

TT

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyanne View Post
    I’m new to DGC and I’m basically just learning the ropes.
    All of us started as new and inexperienced.
    DEBerEXH9izQKmJUiYJz6UwzYznk3fhwvb

Hi I wouldn't mind helping out in any way I may be capable of,
    Been around cryto for a couple of years, but i ducked out for a bit until recently.

I was predominantly a Miner, now I try to trade more.

I'm UK based btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptcollector View Post
    Hi I wouldn't mind helping out in any way I may be capable of,
    Been around cryto for a couple of years, but i ducked out for a bit until recently.

I was predominantly a Miner, now I try to trade more.

I'm UK based btw.
    Missed this post, Cryptocollector. Sorry about that. We could very much use your energy and enthusiasm.

We really don't have much in the way of true organization with regard to the Foundation, but we do have a bit of private conversation on Slack, and try to do things for the betterment of DGC and the crypto community at large, so if you would like to participate I think you'd be more than welcome. Going to run it by the others as it's not solely my decision.

Thanks for your intrest and your participation on this forum.

TT