Thread: Argentum Pool

Argentum Pool

Hi,

Just thought I would introduce myself, and the small pool I've set-up for Argentum.

Nothing special, just a basic UNOMP pool seeing as there are no pools anywhere that I can find and the coin seems to have faltered after Cryptsy debacle.
    Yes I know that technically Cryptsy was the only exchange trading ARG but I was asked to add it to Payservices and had to get a NODE and Pool up so that the blockchain could get moving again.

I hope that Argentum could still have a future, though where it will go I'm unsure of, but I'm sure that the current holders of ARG would welcome a revival and a market they could take part in once more.

I will only put the URL for the pool here as I do not want to advertise commercial sites and be frowned upon :-)

So my Pool is "Alt Forty Miners" visit her here: http://alt40.transacx.io
    Use your ARG address and anything for a password, the ports are set to be VARDIFF starting at 256.
    There is a Fee of 1.5% to cover costs and TX fees.

Again, its just a basic UNMP pool nothing special, I hope to expand on it at some point, but for now its there to enable Argentum to keep going and a few other coins will also be put up there.

Regards
    Crypt

Well, nice to see someone is mining Argentum other than just me. :-)

Pool Algo Workers Valid Shares Invalid Shares Total Blocks Pending Confirmed Orphaned Hashrate
    argentum scrypt 2 113987 7 74 30 44 0 104.52 MH